If you have flat, thin, or are otherwise unhappy with the shape and fullness of your lips, a Lip Augmentation procedure can help you enhance your appearance. A Lip Augmentation procedure makes use of lip implants, injectable fillers that contain collagen. Lips can also be enhanced via fat transfer from another site within your body.
Often performed as an enhancement to other facial rejuvenation techniques, Lip Augmentation helps you achieve a more youthful, energetic appearance by correcting:
- Thin, flat or misshapen lips
- Creases and lines around the mouth and on the lips
- Lips that have lost their fullness due to weight loss, aging, and genetics
Dr. Chong is pleased to offer the following surgical and non-surgical options for Lip Augmentation:
- Collagen injections, a non-permanent, non-surgical option that stimulates cell plumping in the lip area
- Fat transfer from another site in the patient’s body, a surgical, non-permanent option that while longer lasting, is not permanent as the fat is gradually reabsorbed into the body
- Lip implants, which are a long-lasting, surgical option using implantable materials
Dr. Chong is deeply committed to providing her patients with the latest techniques and options to help them achieve their desired results. She will be happy to personally consult with you to explore the options and arrive at a customized treatment plan that is best-suited to your individual circumstance.