Whether you want fuller lips to enhance your smile or lip reshaping to complement your facial features, lip fillers can be the ideal way to enhance your natural beauty. Newport Beach plastic surgeon Dr. Lavinia Chong understands that each person has unique needs and will customize a treatment plan that supports your goals. She strategically uses lip fillers for volume and contour and to restore a natural-looking, youthful appearance.
How Do Lip Fillers Help You?
Lip fillers are non-surgical, temporary enhancements to your lips. They add volume, create definition, improve proportion, and smooth lines and wrinkles for upper and lower lips.
- Add volume – Our lips lose volume and sag as we age. Fillers replenish volume and rejuvenate lips for patients of any gender.
- Smooth lines and wrinkles – Erase signs of aging in your lips with fillers that reduce creases, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Plump up thin lips – Injections make thin lips look plumper, smoother, and more feminine. They beautify your lips and the area around your mouth.
- Increase definition – Balancing anatomy with artistry, lip shape and structure can be optimized to define lip borders to highlight contour.
- Improve lip proportion – Achieve symmetry for uneven lips whether you are smiling or your lips are at rest.
- Balance facial features – Improve facial harmony and your profile by balancing your lips to complement your eyes and nose.
How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
How long your lip filler lasts depends on your personal health history and the product used. Results generally last between six and 18 months, making lip fillers a long-lasting, non-surgical solution that you can maintain with regular follow-up appointments.
Can Lip Fillers Be Combined with Other Fillers?
Dr. Chong can combine lip fillers with BOTOX® or dermal fillers for Newport Beach patients as part of their facial aesthetics treatment plan. Although BOTOX does not add volume, it can relax muscles acting around the lips to enhance their shape. During a consultation, Dr. Chong will explain how combining lip fillers with other treatments will affect your outcome. She will customize your treatment plan based on your preferences and the methods to help her meet them.
Why Should You Rely on Dr. Chong for Lip Fillers?
Dr. Chong is a board-certified plastic surgeon focused on achieving natural-looking lip enhancement that does not look dramatic and obvious. She has helped Newport Beach patients reach their aesthetic goals for more than 20 years. Whether you prefer soft subtle, or plump, luscious lips, she will customize a treatment plan that complements your natural beauty. Dr. Chong understands which fillers will achieve the right balance, cohesiveness, and duration to satisfy your aesthetic concerns.