We look forward to seeing you!
Please advise a member of our team if any of the following apply:
- If you have recently experienced one or more of the following symptoms (runny nose, headache, sneezing, congestion, cough, sore throat, fever, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, fatigue), please call (949) 644-1400 to speak with a member of our clinical team.
- If you (or if someone with whom you have had direct contact with) has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the past six weeks, please call (949) 644-1400 or email your Patient Care Team.
Please note, appointments not confirmed within 72 hours of scheduled time may be cancelled without notice. For assistance with rescheduling, please reach out to your Patient Care Team at your earliest convenience. We thank you for your consideration!
For additional information about your upcoming in-office visit, please click the link which best describes your visit:
- Non-surgical Cutera Secret RF Microneedling
- Non-surgical Injectables (please remember, we are no longer numbing in-office for Botox & Fillers)
- Office Visit for Consultations, Post-op, or Follow-up Care
- Pre-operative Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Is masking required? Masking is optional. Orange County Public Health and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) are currently aligned with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for masking guidance. At this time, state and local health departments note that people who are at higher risk for severe illness may want to consider masking, and that within indoor healthcare settings, where there exists a vulnerable population, wearing a mask should be considered.
Which patients are considered high-risk and vulnerable? The CDPH notes, “Those that are vulnerable include the unvaccinated, those that are immunocompromised, have certain disabilities, or have underlying health conditions, and those at risk of severe illness.”