We look forward to seeing you!
Please advise a member of our team if any of the following apply:
- If you have recently experienced one or more of the following symptoms (runny nose, headache, sneezing, congestion, cough, sore throat, fever, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, fatigue), please call (949) 644-1400 to speak with a member of our clinical team.
- If you (or if someone with whom you have had direct contact with) has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the past six weeks, please call (949) 644-1400 or email your Patient Care Coordinator.
For additional information about your upcoming in-office visit, please click the link which best describes your visit:
- Non-surgical Cutera Secret RF Microneedling
- Non-surgical Injectables (please remember, we are no longer numbing in-office for Botox & Fillers)
- Office Visit for Consultations, Post-op, or Follow-up Care
- Pre-operative Appointment
Please note that as we head into the Fall and Winter months, in accordance with the Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings issued by California Department of Public Health, patients and visitors are required to wear face coverings in all healthcare settings, regardless of vaccination status.
We thank you for your consideration!